We are glad to announce that Duqm Refinery won the Excellence Award in In-Country Value (ICV) – Energy Sector in National Training Institute TechPro Conference and Awards 2019.
Duqm Refinery ICV team took part in the first NTI TechPro Conference and Awards 2019. The emphasis of the conference and award was to bring together the industry leaders and young talents in the technical fields to provide a platform for the future of Oman’s economic diversification and employment generation.
Duqm Refinery Excellence in In-Country Value (ICV) – Energy Sector proposal included a number of achievements such as:
– Robust ICV program for construction phase.
– 10% project value reserved for purchases and services from Omani SMEs.
– 20% project value reserved for local sourcing of goods and sub-contracting.
– Contractors to achieve 10% Omanisation at all levels.
– Training and skills development for over 600 high school and college diploma graduates.
– Training program focused on highly- specialized technical skills.
– Over 100 local and international Scholarships.
As such the NTI TechPro Conference and Awards 2019 aims at promoting the vision of the Sultanate of providing a conducive forum for Omani talents to be recognized and at the same time explore opportunities with organizations who share the same fundamental philosophy.